How to participate
All entries and withdrawals must be submitted ON-LINE or on the Official Entry Form in writing and send to the ITF. Emails are not accepted.
Entry deadline: THURSDAY July 28 at 2 pm
Withdrawal deadline: TUESDAY August 2 at 2 pm
Sign-in Qualifying deadline: SATERDAY August 13 at 6 pm (by phone).
Matches will be played on Center Court (near town hall), Zeelaan 303 and at TC Koksijde, Sport- en recreatiecentrum, Zeelaan 72 at Koksijde-dorp.
- qualifying: 32 players
- singles main draw: 32 players
- doubles main draw: 16 teams.
- doubles: FRIDAY August 19
- singles: SUNDAY August 21 at 3 pm.
Upon arrival players are to report to the referee. Note: the referee's office is located at the clubhouse of TC Koksijde, Zeelaan 72 in Koksijde-dorp.
Arrival by car:
You can find your way by using michelin routeplanner.
Arrival at Brussels National Airport:
Brussels Airport is the nearest major airport (distance is 150 km). Walk to the train station in the airport and ask a ticket to Koksijde. Koksijde is on the line to De Panne. When arriving in Koksijde station contact the tournament info desk for free transportation to the referee's office. Timetables of the train can be found on www.b-rail.be.
Accommodation and transport
Transportation for free from
- accommodation to clubsite
- railway station in Koksijde to clubsite
- accommodation to railway station in Koksijde
- between the two sites
YOUTH HOSTEL, Duinparklaan 41 at 8670 Oostduinkerke
- bed and breakfast
- price: 0 € (sponsored by the city Koksijde)
- all reservations must be made before the tournament by firstname.lastname@example.org and during the tournament at the inf-desk on site (WhatsApp on +32 478 357 177)
DOMEIN WESTHOEK, Noordzeedreef 6-8 at 8670 Oostduinkerke
- special price for KMT-participators: 56,00 € /pp for room suited for two. Additional charge for single room: 16,00 € (breakfast is included).
- not included: city tax 2,5 € per room per night
- we recommend to hire for one week, there will be no costs for annulation if you leave the room earlier.
- for reservation, call +32 58 22 41 00 of email@example.com
- reservation can also be made before the tournament by firstname.lastname@example.org and during the tournament at the info-desk on site (WhatsApp on +32 478 357 177)
- Other accommodations, click here