How to participate
All entries and withdrawals must be submitted ON-LINE or on the Official Entry Form in writing and send to the ITF. Emails are not accepted.
Entry deadline: TUESDAY July 30 at 2 pm
Withdrawal deadline: TUESDAY July 30 at 2 pm
Freeze deadline: THURSDAY August 8 at 2 pm
Sign-in Qualifying deadline: SUNDAY August 11 at 6 pm (at the referee's office, at the clubhouse of TC Koksijde, Zeelaan 72 at Koksijde-dorp).
Sign-in Doubles deadline: MONDAY August 12 at 2 pm (at the referee's office, at the clubhuis of TC Koksijde, Zeelaan 72 at Koksijde-dorp).
Qaulifying: matches will be played on Center Court (near town hall), Zeelaan 303 and at TC Koksijde, Sport- en recreatiecentrum, Zeelaan 72 at Koksijde-dorp, on MONDAY August 11 and TUESDAY August 12.
Main draw singles and doubles: start on TUESDAY August 12 at both sites.
- qualifying: 32 players
- singles main draw: 32 players
- doubles main draw: 16 teams.
- doubles: FRIDAY August 16
- singles: SUNDAY August 18 at 3 pm.
Upon arrival players are to report to the referee. Note: the referee's office is located at the clubhouse of TC Koksijde, Zeelaan 72 in Koksijde-dorp.
Arrival by car:
You can find your way by using michelin routeplanner.
Arrival at Brussels National Airport:
Brussels Airport is the nearest major airport (distance is 150 km). Walk to the train station in the airport and ask a ticket to Koksijde. Koksijde is on the line to De Panne. When arriving in Koksijde station contact the tournament info desk for free transportation to the referee's office. Timetables of the train can be found on www.b-rail.be.
Accommodation and transport
Transportation for free from
- accommodation to clubsite
- railway station in Koksijde to clubsite
- accommodation to railway station in Koksijde
- between the two sites
YOUTH HOSTEL, Duinparklaan 41 at 8670 Oostduinkerke
- bed and breakfast
- price: 0 € (sponsored by the city Koksijde)
- all reservations must be made before the tournament by email@example.com and during the tournament at the inf-desk on site
DOMEIN WESTHOEK, Noordzeedreef 6-8 at 8670 Oostduinkerke
- special price for KMT-participators: 54,50 € /pp for room suited for two. Additional charge for single room: 16,00 € (breakfast is included).
- we recommend to hire for one week, there will be no costs for annulation if you leave the room earlier.
- for reservation, call +32 58 22 41 00 of firstname.lastname@example.org
- reservation can also be made before the tournament by email@example.com and druing the tournament at the info-desk on site.
- Other accommodations, click here