The 10th Edition of the $15,000 KOKSIJDE MEN'S TROPHY takes place from August 12 until August 20 2017.
How to participate
All entries and withdrawals must be submitted ON-LINE or on the Official Entry Form in writing and send to the ITF. Emails are not accepted.
Entry deadline: THURSDAY July 27 at 2 pm
Withdrawal deadline: TUESDAY August 1 at 2 pm
Freeze deadline: THURSDAY August 10 at 2 pm
Sign-in Qualifying: FRIDAY August 11 by 6 pm (at the referee's office, at the clubhouse of TC Koksijde, Koksijde-dorp).
Sign-in Doubles: SUNDAY August 13 at 12 noon.
Qaulifying: all matches will be played at TC Koksijde, Sport- en recreatiecentrum, Zeelaan 72 te Koksijde-dorp, starting on SATURDAY August 12 and finishing on SUNDAY August 13.
Main draw singles and doubles: start on MONDAY August 14 at TC Koksijde and on the show court, Zeelaan 303 te Koksijde-bad in front of the town hall.
- qualifying: 32 players
- main draw singles: 32 players
- main draw doubles: 16 teams.
- doubles: FRIDAY August 18
- singles: SUNDAY August 20 at 3 pm.
Upon arrival players are to report to the referee. Note: the referee's office is located at the clubhouse of TC Koksijde, Zeelaan 72 in Koksijde-dorp.
Arrival by car:
You can find your way by using michelin routeplanner.
Arrival at Brussels National Airport:
Brussels Airport is the nearest major airport (distance is 150 km). Walk to the train station in the airport and ask a ticket to Koksijde. Koksijde is on the line to De Panne. When arriving in Koksijde station contact the tournament info desk for free transportation to the referee's office. Timetables of the train can be found on www.b-rail.be.
Accommodation and transport
Transportation for free from
- accommodation to clubsite
- railway station in Koksijde to clubsite
- accommodation to railway station in Koksijde
- between the two sites
YOUTH HOSTEL, Duinparklaan 41 at 8670 Oostduinkerke
- bed and breakfast
- price: 0 € (sponsored by the city Koksijde)
- all reservations must be made before the tournament by email@example.com and during the tournament at the inf-desk on site
DOMEIN WESTHOEK, Noordzeedreef 6-8 at 8670 Oostduinkerke
- special price for KMT-participators: 52,00 € /pp for room suited for two. Additional charge for single room: 16,00 €.
- we recommend to hire for one week, there will be no costs for annulation if you leave the room earlier.
- for reservation, call +32 58 22 41 00 of firstname.lastname@example.org
- reservation can also be made before the tournament by email@example.com and druing the tournament at the info-desk on site.
- Other accommodations, click here